February 07, 2012
Stiles Legacy, Chapter 10: Building, Building, Building.
The spare room has been turned into a pet room, for now.
Joshua grew up, and married his prom date, Mendy Powell. The dog followed him when he moved in with her, loyal little thing.
With two cats remaining, Carol wasted no time inviting a third in, she calls this one "Lady Fury", I've learnt not to ask why.
The cats seem to love their room, at least. I half expected they'd avoid it at all times. One can never predict how cats will act.
Liam graduated the week after Joshua, and immediately wed his high school sweetheart, Jada Bowman.
Carol adopted another cat. This one is "Sloppy Bob" or "Slobby Bob", something like that. Liam didn't take any, though, so now there are four. I had a rather stern talking with her, and she seemed to agree, no more cats. For now, anyway.
Those old gnomes are dropping like flies, or something. I haven't noticed the gnome statues moving about, so I went out and put the second beside the first myself. I'm not sure why, possibly just because it's neater that way. Yes, surely that's the reason.
Carol has been studying hard, I can hardly believe how much time has passed.
But it's plainly evident that my little girl isn't a girl any more.
She immediately went and got a job, she says she wants to be a forensic specialist, her mother's work as a private investigator inspired her.
Speaking of her private investigator mother, she recently earned enough to hire some contractors, and she built herself a little office behind the house.
I think the whole thing looks a little dingy myself, but she assures me it's just the style. I suppose it doesn't matter what I think, it's not my office. I do wonder where she got my prom picture, set on the desk like that.
---
Not much to say. Short update, lot of time passed with not much happening. Fun. Mostly building/decorating here, really. When I married Liam out, the family got half of the money of his new bride's family, so I got to building what is basically a little trophy shack to burn through some of it.
Next update will probably be a week from now. I'm going to try to get into a Tuesday/Thursday schedule, but I don't expect to have time to play and make a post before this Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment