December 25, 2014

BIG Inquisition Spoilers. No really. Huge. OR: My brother noticed another thing.

Previous 'My brother noticed a thing' post. (Mass Effect spoilers.)

So... this time it was ambient noise. "When I stand here, and this character is not in my line of sight, I hear this noise."

Read more jump going in here.

BIG spoilers below.

Seriously, it's a thing you don't learn until the after-credits scene.

Oh, and there's an after-credits scene, so stick around for that.

Note: Not labelling this post with the character involved, as that could also be a spoiler.




Okay, braced for spoilers? Good.

Him: "So when I stand in Solas' room, I hear this animal noise, but only when he's not visible."

Me: [straight face]

Him: "It sounds like a fox"

Me: [straight face]

Him: "Or a wolf"

Me: [stupid grin]

Him: "I've stumbled on something big, haven't I?"

Me: "Solas is Fen'Harel. Dread Wolf. Etc."

Him: "I really should stop asking you these things face to face."

No comments:

Post a Comment