Just fired up 3, and am loving it.. It's a bit more, uh, gory, than 1 or 2, but not overly so.. And Shepard looks like Shepard again! I had to fix his hair, because he imported with Kaidan hair, but 3 let me do that without starting from scratch, which is better than 2. The hair is the only thing I 'changed', though I was so very tempted to do more.
He's got his skintone back, he's got his nose back, he looks less like Dean, more like his own person. Just generally overall, 'yes, this is my Shepard'. I'll add in a quick screenshot for now, but I'll try and get one in better lighting later, and maybe some other angle. Check the two posts before this one for what he looked like in 1 and 2.
![]() |
| Click for larger version. |

No comments:
Post a Comment