Sort of the video game equivalent of flipping through an old family album... I found one I took from an earlier save. I reverted to an older save to play the DLC before the final push, so took and shared shots from the new scene instead, but I like this one.
It's so easy to lose sight of these little moments, so so easy. Shepard had a rough time from beginning to end, but there were moments of such peace here and there, even happiness. However things turn out, it's the journey that matters.
I think I'm ready to start over from 1, but as a new Shepard. I need to give this one a rest. Maybe I'll try a female Shepard. I'm thinking a tech/biotic this time. She will probably wind up with Garrus, because Garrus is awesome. Maybe I'll even save Williams! (Unlikely.)

No comments:
Post a Comment