June 18, 2014

Sorry, still no Sims... Have a Mass Effect Shepard.

Click for larger version.

Just uploading a screenshot to share, don't mind me..

The original, Mass Effect 1, is the slightly smaller insert. The larger one is what I got when I imported him into Mass Effect 2.

Similar image below, this time screenshots taken in the Citadel in ME1 and ME2. The smaller one is from ME1. Yes, I posed them in the same place and put them both in their respective starter armours, because of course I did.

Click for even larger version.

Took this one to see if the skin tone had actually gotten lighter, discovered that literally everything had. Hard to tell if it imported correctly or not. Everything is so bright in 2.

If you'd prefer a copy+paste version of the code from the first image, here it is: 333.RDL.SG9.H2C.GMP.CBB.N1J.2RN.J86.AU2.837.6

4 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about the skin tone. I don't remember having that radical a difference with my Shepard. Now I'm curious, I will have to go back and look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It occurs to me that this is not the best screenshot to show this, as the lighting is different in each, so I went back and took new screenshots in the Citadel, and added the comparison to the post above.

      Result: super pale Shepard in ME2... but results inconclusive. Could just be lighting, could have imported slightly off AND be lighting, who knows.

      Delete
  2. The lighting is definitely a lot better in ME2, but yeah, it's really hard to say. He's still looking hot though, that's the important thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately I've been noticing that, from certain angles, he looks a little like Dean Winchester from Supernatural... and he always seems to be looking slightly sad when I notice this. Dean looking sad is something I can not handle, Dean sadness is contagious sadness. (I had to stop watching Supernatural because of it. Literally the only reason. Someone was making him choose between Sam and Cas, and I just turned it off, couldn't deal.)

      Also, half my crew seems to agree with you, Shepard has had to turn them all down, and their search history is kind of sad. (I stopped Shadow Broker spying on my team after that.. but Garrus' record is pretty fun.)

      Delete