September 05, 2014

Serrice Ice Brandy

Since I was healing Shepard's scars anyway, I figured I'd drop in on Chakwas and share a drink. I love this scene, it's one of the few times Shepard gets to relax, unwind. Poor guy is under so much pressure.




"Here's to simply being happily drunk!"
"I'll drink to that!"
It's also a nice scene with Chakwas, she really doesn't get much to do. I must admit, I almost never go to sickbay, because I know she never has new lines. In fact, this time, I had started a mission before I remembered 'oh yeah, the scars', and had to come back to the ship to deal with that. But the Normandy just wouldn't be the same without her. (My renegade didn't have her in 3. It was not the same.)

Next up: Zaeed's loyalty mission (maybe - I'll save first and reload if I can't get his loyalty with my meagre paragon points) because I want to see if the Archangel mission, with all those mercs, is any different after doing this mission. Probably not! But I can find out.

I'll be taking Jacob along, because he's got squad incendiary ammo and that seems like a hilarious idea for a refinery mission. And also because I don't have much in the way of options yet, it was Jacob, Miranda, or Mordin.

This is another scheduled post. Don't know how busy the Sims will be keeping me. But I think this is as far ahead as I can get tonight, so this is probably the last scheduled post.

No comments:

Post a Comment