September 04, 2014

"Steering's a bit off."

Or rather, I'm finally getting the hang of it. The movement controls are a bit different in Dragon Age, I kept trying to move Shepard as though he was Hawke, without much success. Very disorienting. But I think I'm remembering how this all works now, hooray.

Here are some random screenshots from this session, including the Aria's couch armour shot that I seem to like taking. It really is the best way to get a view of the full armour, from helmet to boots, in one shot.





Scars appear to be fading, but I think I'll actually use the medbay upgrade to get rid of them this time. This Shepard is a paragon Shepard, but I am impatient, so.

This post was a scheduled post, written up a day in advance. Today (as in, when this post goes live) I expect to be playing the Sims 4, and will probably post my initial thoughts some time in the next few days. Likely tomorrow, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment