I changed my hair, and my wardrobe. Although, I'll admit, it took all of my courage to go out in my new clothes, baring my crudely tattooed body.
Not really appropriate for a teacher, but I went to work in my new dress. Once. The principal pulled me aside and had a few words about my look. I wasn't thrilled, but I conceded the point, and wore more modest clothes to work from then on.
Benjamin graduated from primary school, I was so proud, my little boy was growing up so fast!
Emerald is becoming a very creative young lady, with such imaginative stories. She claims all sorts of things, I must admit, I'm a little worried. She seems to believe these wild theories of hers.
After a while, I started feeling that tattoo itch again, and I realised I shouldn't let it beat me. It was just one mistake, surely it wouldn't occur again. So, I gathered what courage I could, and headed back to the scene of the incident.
I found the artist who had performed my initial tattoos, and showed her the damage.
She promised a good tattoo, and I nervously smiled, though I didn't say no. I asked for a small tattoo, on my wrist, of the Earth.
![]() |
| "It's perfect!" |
When I got home, Emerald told me all about her date with Seneca Locke. Apparently they met at the prom, and have been close ever since.
![]() |
| "Do you like me?" "Uh... yeah?" |
![]() |
| "Right answer." |
I realised my little girl was growing up so fast. So very fast.
Emerald graduated, valedictorian, and Most Artistic. I was so proud, but she didn't stay to celebrate. I asked where she was going, and she said "To see Seneca!"
She called me the next day, and said that she and Seneca had gotten married, and were living with his family for the time being.
Benjamin was drifting rather aimlessly for a while. He spent a lot of time out and about, meeting people, studying, occasionally hanging out in bars.
Ben sometimes stayed out late, but his grades never slipped, so I let him have his fun. He thinks I don't know what he was up to, but I knew it was all harmless fun, and that's why I never got in his way.
![]() |
| 'That's formal wear? Man, fame lets you get away with anything.' |
![]() |
| "Hey, mister, how'd you get to be famous?" |
![]() |
| "Ahaha, ha, I like you, kid." "Thanks?" |
![]() |
| "You gotta have talent." "Oh." "Kid, everyone's got a talent, you just gotta find what it is." |
![]() |
| "Hmm..." |
When I got home, I found Ben watching the cooking channel, and he sat there quite a while, with a thoughtful look on his face. 'My boy the chef!', I thought.
---
I got Emerald knocked up and married off, she now has a son the game named Glenn. Adriana now wants five grandchildren, which works out well, as Benjamin will have to have four.
Ben has maxed cooking skill already, and I've been changing more households to celebrities, because the bars are empty. (The old man he met was the pianist, not actually a celebrity.)

















No comments:
Post a Comment