![]() |
| "Yeah... no." |
![]() |
| "Already?" |
![]() |
| "No, no, this will not do at all!" |
My mother is getting on in years, I've noticed. Her hair has turned grey, and her old clothes no longer suit. She was quick to get a makeover, though.
She retired from work, to stay home and help look after the little ones. That's my mum. She's been eager for grandchildren since Emerald got married, and when Emerald had her baby, my mother only wanted more! Still, it's nice to have a helping hand around the house.
![]() |
| "What? You want me to act?" |
![]() |
| "Oh, in the theatre? Well, why didn't you say so!" |
I've been keeping busy, working hard, and going here there and everywhere my agent tells me. Honestly, if my agent told me to jump, I'd be in the air before I thought to ask 'how many stars?', still, I'm getting pretty famous these days.
It wasn't long before Joshua gained a sibling, our youngest son, Liam.
Those gnomes are a bit suspect. I was sure there was only one last I looked, and in a completely different spot. Olivia assures me she found both of them while working, but I don't trust them, not at all.
I found a strange teddy bear in the dryer, I was quite sure it didn't belong to either of the kids. I left it on the dryer for the time being.
Safe and sound on top of the dryer.
I could have sworn I saw the ghost of my father that night... Only for a moment, and then it was gone. But it couldn't have been... Could it?
With a third child on the way, things were getting a bit hectic. I arranged for a maid service, to take some of the pressure off. We could afford it, it's not like it was when I was growing up.
Speaking of a third child, our daughter Carol soon joined her brothers Liam (L) and Joshua (R).
![]() |
| "I can see you, you know." "No you can't!" |
![]() |
| "I've seen clowns with better camouflage!" "No you haven't!" |
![]() |
| "I could hide better, with only a pair of comedy glasses!" "No you couldn't!" |
![]() |
| *sigh* "Okay then. Pity crime." "I knew it! CRIME!" |
![]() |
| "I am a master of the sneaky arts, none can best me!" |
Olivia has been telling me all sorts of stories about her work, though frankly, I've seen her in action. She had no idea I was tailing her. She didn't even notice the horse!
Carol is the spitting image of my mother, it's actually quite eerie. Of course, my mother tells me Liam is the spitting image of my father, but I have to take her word for that.
With three children, the house was getting a bit crowded, so we pooled all of our money, tore down what we had, and set to rebuilding. Bigger, better, roomier.
For the moment, we have a room that has no purpose, the red room towards the rear. Eventually, we may build a basement from there. For now, it's just an empty room.
There are four bathrooms on this floor, and a little laundry tucked under the stairs.
Many of the upstairs rooms are empty, we ran out of funds after the build, but eventually there will be eight bedrooms, and four bathrooms upstairs.
The kids sure love the new nursery! (L to R: Joshua, Liam, Carol.)
I knew it! I knew it! Those gnomes are multiplying! Olivia assures me she's only brought home the two. Where did that little one come from? And how did the bear get out there?!
---
So... I forgot the Misc Fun thing, the tattoo deal. To be fair, I was juggling rather a lot, with the spouse's ambitions career, the heir's celebrity opportunities, and the four kids they're going to have.
Anyway, I don't plan on picking up the tattoo thing this generation. I found it to be annoyingly bugged, with the sims gaining a copy of the 'being tattooed' outfit in their everyday wear, every time. Adriana had about half a dozen of it saved when she became an elder.
Ben made it to five celebrity stars, but the final one was a boring 'work out for four hours' opportunity, which he did at home, so there wasn't really anything to photograph.
Olivia is at the top of her career, but I don't plan on stopping any time soon.
Carol is the heir, being the third child, and the fourth is on the way.

























No comments:
Post a Comment