I've been pushing onwards, finished up Dragon Age: Origins, Awakenings, etc, and moved on to Dragon Age II. Which, I must say, I like a whole lot more than Origins. It's just more ... fun. Possibly influenced by starting as a rogue, all that leaping about in combat is kind of silly, but I love it.
I named my character Sassmaster, because of how utterly seriously I was taking this game. Heh. It made me laugh, and I wouldn't change a thing, but my new character - I already finished Sassmaster's story - doesn't have a silly name. (Her dog on the other hand is named Barkspawn.)
Anyway.. Some screenshots of Sassmaster Hawke.
My team. Usually Anders, Varric, and whoever I felt like at the time. Since this one was investigating a crime, I felt Aveline was appropriate. If there wasn't any particular reason for a specific fourth member, I usually took Isabela.
Hawke is the one who looks like he stepped out of an episode of Blackadder II. [L to R: Aveline, Hawke, Anders, Varric.]
I'm really happy with how this face turned out, I must say. I didn't really have a choice about the jaw or mouth, because the sideburns count as facial hair, and you can't edit those if you add facial hair. But anyway. I love the nose, it's just perfect. I wish I had a better profile image to share, but I didn't take many screenshots I'm afraid.




No comments:
Post a Comment