August 29, 2014

The name change

So.. I've gone from FayePlus to Player Dave, how about that. My Origin account name is now PlayingAsDave.

There is a reason for this, but it doesn't exactly have to do with gaming, so I'm going to stick a 'read more' jump here, because I'm not sure if it belongs on this blog. Okay? Okay. Read more if you're curious as to why. Otherwise, stay tuned for the same random gaming screenshots and such.



The truth of the matter is, I am a man. Technically a transgender man. I go by David or Dave now, have done since April. I leapt into video games to take my mind off of things, and it worked, and continues to work. But I felt increasingly awkward about posting under the name of Faye, so now I'm Dave here as well.

Don't expect the blog's content to change at all, I'm still me, I will still be posting 99% about games. (This post is the 1%.) Just a heads up, I guess.

And I mentioned I was self-conscious about my voice to a couple people. If you're one of them, this is why, and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment