August 13, 2014

Two things

First thing: The Sims 4 Create A Sim demo has been released! (I found it in the Origin store under demos. It is free.)

Second thing: I may have already downloaded a Kaidan and an Alistair.. Now to spend forever working on turning my Shepard into a sim. And maybe my Warden, because Alistair would be lonely.

If you're curious what they look like as sims, look for 'gemz123' in the sims 4 gallery ingame, they've created every Mass Effect squadmate, and I mean every. Their Garrus is kinda cute. They've also made Dragon Age characters.

I've never actually downloaded a sim to play before... I blame Bioware.

I am glad this was released ahead of time, because I think it's going to take until release to be happy with my Shepard and Warden sims.

I did already make a self-sim, a sim version of me, because it's the first sim I make every game, but I'm not going to upload it. 'I' am more of a test subject to familiarise myself with the controls, so it's a very basic sim that will never leave CAS.

I must say, based on this brief experience, the body shape control is amazing. I can't make an adequate 'me' in any other generation. I am a bit short, but I wouldn't even inflict that on a sim, so I am a-okay with the default height.

No comments:

Post a Comment