August 12, 2014

Mass Effect easter egg

Soo, in Dragon Age, I'm working through the quest to get Dwarven allies. I'm working my way through the game, if not as fast as I'd like. (And Alistair got a bit more chatty since the last post, which helps. I was worried.)

Anyway, I just came across a note seemingly written by a dwarf named Shepard, mentioning the effect of mass. I think Shepard was at one point going to be another 'silent' protagonist, as only one person actually speaks in the note. I am very glad that never came to pass, I love my voiced Shepards, male and female.




"Mass will have an effect," he says.
As long as it lifts us out, I figure.
Should have specified "within my lifetime."
"Gives us time to talk", he says.
"How's a dwarf get named Shepard?"
Up yer shaft.
"No really, because blah, blah, blah."

(Enlarge image for the rest of the text.)

No comments:

Post a Comment