August 15, 2014

That's a lot of codex...

So, I beat Dragon Age: Origins, and I decide to import my character to the Awakenings expansion. I'm thinking, it's an expansion, it's not going to have as much content as the base game...

I probably should have cropped this one. Click for a readable size.

Literally thousands of new codex entries. I just stared at it for a minute after this, thinking 'those numbers can't be right..'. I still think it's maybe a bug of some kind, inflating the numbers.

Also, my DLC armour didn't import, which is sad, but oh well.

EDIT: Ahh, that's more like it. I thought something was up with that.


That is so much better. I wouldn't mind thousands of codex entries, but it made it a pain to scroll through with even one category expanded, and the thing took forever to load, so.. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment