August 11, 2014

So. Dragon Age.

I love it, but.

I love it, but I can't settle on one character, I think I've created six now?

I love it, but I 'hardened' Alistair (toughened him up a bit, made him more of a leader, less of a follower) and now I regret it so much.

I love it, but at times like this I wish I kept old saves.

But, I did get a series of screenshots of Alistair dramatically felling an ogre, so there is that, I guess?




This is from Return to Ostagar, which I believe is DLC, I got the 'all DLC' version of the game. The sword is also from there, and I have the armour too, but he's not strong enough to equip it yet, poor dear.

Aaanyway. I already miss young Alistair, but I can't even say if it was me or the things he's seen that has changed him, really. I guess I should just keep going. "Dig til we hit daylight."

I'm really just treading water until the Sims 4 comes out, and hoping the CAS demo comes out soon... (And if my Kaidan sim looks anything like Kaidan, I will totally share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment