July 14, 2014

Couldn't do it

Couldn't break up with Kaidan... I saved before the 'date', and ended it.. the first time.

Wait, no, I take it back!

Ahhh. Better. Sorry Garrus.

I feel kind of bad for Garrus, but not too bad. He'll end up with someone if Shepard doesn't intervene, and I'm hoping this was early enough to let that still happen.. What's most important is I didn't have to dump a video game character. Priorities!

Saying 'you and me? sure why not' on a Citadel date in ME3 seems to be pretty binding, everyone else backs off. Garrus is even still glad to have Kaidan aboard! So I'm hoping it heads off any awkward conversations with Garrus... fingers crossed!

Anyway.. tomorrow I'm going to start on the Citadel DLC, since that was already installed, and becomes available at this same point. Really want to leap right in, but it's after midnight.. and.. oh, what the hell, why not? Going to save the party until right before the point of no return, if it will let me.. but if not, I'm not going to let that stop me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment