July 24, 2014

Guess what I bought today?

An external hard drive! I can now take a bazillion screenshots again! I give me three months to fill this thing up, but, in the meantime, screenshots, whee.

In other news, I have two ability achievements still to get, three if you count the medigel one, and one team member achievement. I got all the biotic ones I needed today.

I also only just figured out today that you can open more difficult crates and things if anyone in your party has a high enough decryption or electronics skill, depending on which is required for that type of object. I thought it had to be Shepard with the skill.

So now my third is usually Garrus or Kaidan. Tali would also work, but it felt like I was encouraging negative Quarian stereotypes... (My second is Liara, because I'm working on her achievement. Liara has electronics, but not decryption.)

No comments:

Post a Comment