July 14, 2014

Garrus romance: Locked in

Because I figured my paragon version of this Shepard will be romancing Kaidan.. also, Kaidan's 'friend' date is different, interesting. He talks about himself more, and he's kind of adorably awkward, I like it. I felt bad for rejecting him via Garrus, but I liked the conversation itself.

Anyway. Screenshots!

Kaidan never did this.

Shepard approves.

Okay, Kaidan's friend-date is actually more adorable than his romance-date.

I know I talk about the romance options a lot, like, a crazy lot, but it's hard to figure out what else is good to talk about. The choices are what make it interesting to me, but most of the choices are spoilers. Romance choices aren't.

Anyway.. I need to find a good shot of this Shepard's armour some time, and then I'll probably let this blog go quiet again for a while. Not much else to say, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment