So, I discovered that using lift and throw on crates works for the achievements. May not even need a target at all, as the achievements are worded as 'use' the ability X number of times, but flinging crates is more fun than firing at the ground.
I also got the Krogan Ally achievement for Wrex being in my party halfway through Noveria, by doing a ton of side-quests with him. From this, I learned that I won't have to save Williams to get her achievement, though it's too late to get it on this playthrough. I haven't done Virmire yet, but there probably aren't 45 missions between here and there, so yeah. Not happening.
I might still be able to get the Garrus achievement though, because my usual team was Wrex and Garrus, so I switched out Wrex for Garrus immediately. Luckily I was still in the main Noveria complex at the time, so it was a quick run back to the ship. (I started Noveria with Wrex and Liara.)
No comments:
Post a Comment