I might import this save to 2 later to see what it changes, but I want my 'actual' game to be a paragon one, and the character isn't level 60 yet, so I'll be playing through one more time. I've sort of been trying for achievements, but I also want to move this character on to 2, so I'll be leaving a lot of achievements for 'next time', probably after I've beat 3 a couple times with this character.
Anyway, after you finish the game, there's a very nice shot of the character against a space background of some sort. I've done so twice with this character so far, once as a paragon, once as a renegade..
I played renegade with helmets on, because it felt easier if I didn't have to look at their faces. But anyway, that's done now, no more Mass Effect 1 renegade. I did indeed earn the achievement for that.
As the other image shows, I did not in fact manage to get the achievements for Wrex and Garrus being constantly in the team, because I skipped nearly every side mission. But, oh well. I'm going to try for just Wrex this time around, because I missed the flexibility of leaving the second slot open.




No comments:
Post a Comment