July 28, 2014

Old Familiar Faces

I am jumping around from game to game here, I started a non-imported game on 3 the other day, played it most of the day.. then deleted it. Too many people died. (Thane didn't surprise me, and I knew Wrex would be on the wall, but Jack?)

My latest obsession is trying to recreate my first Shepard in the first game. I'm not sure if I nailed it, but it's good enough. Some things were purposefully changed, eyebrows for example. Some are just slightly off, but that's okay.

The original in Mass Effect 2, and in Mass Effect 1

The original in Mass Effect 3

The remake in Mass Effect 1

Pretty close, right? I dunno. Good enough for me. It strikes me though that maybe I misremembered his skintone, as the shot from the first game above is slightly paler.

This guy actually looks like a cross between the ME3 Shepard and one of the older versions. I think I screwed up the third game import by attempting to 'fix' the second game version, even though I didn't save any of those 'fixes'. Seems likely. Anyway.. New Old Shepard. Whee.

I'm just going to reuse the unnumbered Shepard tag for this one, rather than separating him by number like the rest. He's a different class with a different background, but basically the same face.

Also, I have only the loosest of plans for this character - get those last two achievements in 1 (neural shock and AI hacking), maybe reclass to something else in 2, romance Kaidan in 3, stay single until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment