July 26, 2014

Game Fatigue

I beat the first game again, and started up a new character, but the new save file wasn't even an hour old before I closed the game and wandered off to do something else. It's just not holding my attention. Time to move on to the second game, I suppose. The previous character got to level 56, that'll be enough. I'd ideally like to transfer at 60, but it's not like I'll need the extra starting bonuses really.

I haven't forgotten the achievements I still need, but right now I need to play something 'else'. Mass Effect 2 is still Mass Effect, but it's just different enough to work.



Face code: 822.W1D.L1W.17K.KCQ.64Q.3C9.111.C57.113.3G3.377

The eyes aren't quite a match, and I'm actually going to change the hair to another style, but here's an almost perfect recreation, for the purposes of generating a face code. (And also switching to a paler blush. And the new hair thing.)




No comments:

Post a Comment