July 22, 2014

Never really stopped...

So I'm coming close to the end of another playthrough, knocking out a bunch of first game characters that will probably never go beyond the first game. Playing for achievements, but seriously this time. I've got a shrinking list of achievements I still need, probably half the size it was when I started this character.

I stopped taking screenshots because I had a serious problem, way too many. Like, 'can not take another screenshot because the hard drive is full' too many. But I took some of the character creation screen, for future reference, like I did with the previous Shepard. So here are a couple from there..


Yes, I gave him a scar. Not planning to transfer him to ME2.

I even gave this one a name! (To prevent save file confusion.)

Yeah, his bonus talent was 'throw', a bit strange for this character type, but I wasn't planning to put any points in it, and figured if I was just throwing anything up there, I might as well go for the pun.

I also think I'm going to stick with 'Spacer' background from now on, I like it. My first was Colonist, Sole Survivor, and man that was depressing. Spacer is nice, no major tragedy, living parents even. Sole Survivor is not so bad when paired with a (comparatively) happy childhood. Third character, three origins, but I never tried Ruthless for a career history. Huh. Maybe my next one will be a Ruthless Spacer.

No comments:

Post a Comment