July 06, 2014

Horizon

It never gets any easier, does it? And I can't even get mad, because I totally understand where Kaidan is coming from. Well, not mad at Kaidan, anyway. Mad at Cerberus, definitely.

He sent the letter [YouTube link, also, spoilers for ME1 and ME2] afterwards, and actually.. it made it a little better. That was unexpected. Until that point, I was considering romancing someone else in the second game.. maybe on my renegade playthrough.

My renegade is totally going to get with Garrus, she's encouraged his renegade tendencies, rather than lecturing him into some kind of paragon. Also, did you know you can even turn Kaidan renegade? Kaidan! I wish I'd done that. I only found out from YouTube.

Random thing about that renegade playthrough: Udina actually liked my renegade Shepard. That was the most uncomfortable part of that whole playthrough, and I don't like being the renegade.

No comments:

Post a Comment