July 09, 2014

Garrus

I took Grunt on Mordin's loyalty mission, and when it got to the part where Garrus delivers his line, all I felt was regret. Grunt just says something boring like 'shut up and fight'. I should've taken Garrus.

So... this happened.







In case it's not clear - I couldn't really find good screenshots of it - this Shepard is romancing Garrus. She romanced Kaidan in the first game, which is why his photo was there, and is now turned face down.

I like that Garrus is awkward, and Shepard has to work at it. Playing as a male Shepard, everyone kind of throws themselves at you. I wish it was more equal, more along the lines of the female Shepard relationships. This is why I had my male Shepard romance Kaidan - of all his options, that relationship was the most work to get off the ground.

I do not know who she will end up with in the third game.. Probably Garrus, since my other one is going to stick with Kaidan.

No comments:

Post a Comment