July 07, 2014

Juggling two playthroughs

Because I really wanted to say renegade things sometimes. The second game can be.. frustrating. I wouldn't say it's a bad game, it's just certain plot elements that bother me, but I also get the feeling they're intended to provoke that kind of reaction. Either way, having a renegade to play helps blow off some steam, I guess.

Anyway, I love the customisable armour in this game. I've put my renegade in full armour, helmet and all, and she doesn't get a N7 stripe... Also, a carefully chosen colour scheme. I'm hoping it's fairly obvious what I was aiming for, because elaborating might be considered a spoiler, though I will note that matching Zaeed was entirely unintentional.

Zaeed: "One of us has to go change." Shepard: "Ship's that way."




To get the last one to upload without red-eye correction, I had to create a photobucket account and store it there. Blogger really wanted to fix those eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really happy with it. The armour itself has probably my favourite female armour torso, so I needed a colour scheme to distinguish it from my paragon female Shepard.

      The armour itself is the 'Kestrel' set, from the Aegis DLC pack. Has nice stats too: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Kestrel_Armor

      Delete